In January, Samsung was quick in 2021 when it launched its flagship phone line at the start of the year. It came with three models, including the Galaxy S21 Ultra, sitting at the top of the line ahead of those of the S21 and S21+ models.
The S21 Ultra was the first phone to launch the Ultra level in 2020, and S21 Ultra was the result of a new strategy. S21 Ultra was an opportunity to fix what wasn’t working in the last phone and try to make the phone that Samsung and we all wanted.
The Ultra was created to be the top of all phones with the best camera, the top display, and the most powerful. It’s been replaced by the S22 Ultra. However, we believe that it would be a good purchase choice for many users.
The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra felt like a completely different handset from its predecessor, the S20 Ultra it replaced. It’s a flagship phone with more purpose and intention.
When it was launched in the year 2000, it was clear that it was a pricey phone. But when it’s now more than one year old, it’s possible to get it for less than its original retail price. In addition, with Samsung’s more committed approach to security and software update patches, it’s an extremely wise purchase, even in the present.
Performance is the mainstay of the features offered by the Galaxy S21 Ultra offers, and you won’t be disappointed by the performance. It could take some tweaking to get One UI software running at its top performance, and with a stunning display, a wide range of cameras, and plenty of power, there’s nothing to say that can be said about what the S21 Ultra doesn’t deliver.
We’re still convinced that the S21 Ultra will now attract those seeking the top Samsung Samsung; however, they may not wish to shell out the money to purchase a stylus with the S22 Ultra.
- Dimensions: 165.1 inches x 75.6 x 8.9mm Dimensions: 165.1 x 75.6 x 8.9mm / Weight: 2
- Build: Glass and metal construction
- IP68 waterproofing
- 6.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED 2X
- Quad HD+ HDR10+ support
- Adaptive 10-120Hz refresh
- 1500 Nits brightness
- S Pen support
Cameras with quad rear cameras:
- Main image resolution: 108 megapixels, 0.8um pixel size, f/1.8 aperture optical stabilisation (OIS) Laser autofocus
- Ultra-wide (120deg angle of view) 12MP 1.4um, f/2.2
- Telephoto (10x) 10MP 1.22um, f/4.9, OIS
- Telephoto (3x) 10MP 1.22um, f/2.4, OIS
- Selfie camera: 40MP, 0.7um, f/2.2
Hardware performance and software performance
- Exynos 2100/Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
- 12/16GB RAM 128/256/512GB storage
- 5000mAh, 45W fast-charging
- 5G connectivity